Privacy is important for INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL. This statement contains the practices related to the processing of personal information on the websites of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL, such as the kind of data that is collected, the monitoring, use and disclosure of the same.
In INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL. We understand that the privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important. Therefore, this policy establishes what we do with your information and what we do to keep it safe. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we have about you.
This policy applies to you if you use through our mobile applications or otherwise using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”).
This policy defines our firm commitment to protect your personal information.
1. Identification of the company name of the person responsible for the file
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your sending of personal data will be incorporated into a file owned by :
- Company name: INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL
- Residence: Spain
- Telephones: 96 269 07 22
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Sierra Calderona Street, N1 under Puerto de Sagunto 46520 (Valencia).
- N.I.F / C.I.F .: B97179311
- Object: Electronic Commerce
2. General principles of privacy.
- If and when we collect and process your personal information, we are guided by the following practical principles:
- Personal data is treated fairly, legally and transparently.
- Personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not treated in a manner incompatible with such purposes.
- Personal data are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the treatment occurs.
- Personal data must be accurate and updated. Inaccurate data will be updated or deleted.
- Personal data must be kept in an identifiable format for no more than necessary
- Personal data are kept safe through adequate and effective technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
We are committed to the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default.
3. How we collect your personal data and how they are used.
- From you directly: You can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information about you. However, to provide a complete service, the most frequent is to collect personal information. For example, we collect information about you when you make an information inquiry through the contact forms or when you are assigned an access account. The types of Information we collect may include email address, first and last name, location and telephone number.
- Of cookies: We can also collect information about “cookies” that we can store on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive or in the device’s memory. For more information about the use and purposes of the cookies we use on the website https://dibuprint3d.com/ you can access our cookies policy. However, you can change your browser options to stop accepting cookies or ask before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all aspects of our services.
- Records: We may record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include the Internet Protocol (IP) or other device addresses or identification numbers, as well as the type of browser, Internet service provider, etc.
4. Assumptions where our website requests your personal data
- When you proceed to subscribe to the newsletter of https://dibuprint3d.com.es/.
- When comments are made in the posts published on the blog.
- When consultations are made through the contact form.
- When any of the services and / or products we offer are requested.
- When you proceed to the registration in the “work with us” form
5. Purposes for which we treat your personal data.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL, informs the user that the processing of the data is done for the following purposes:
- Address and answer the communications or requests received either through the email or the WebSite form.
- To record the registration of users, the management and attention of users who access the Website and the management and processing of purchase orders made on the ecommerce website.
- To be able to process and manage the sale of the products and services that the interested party has made through the website as well as the maintenance of the contractual relationship established with INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL.
- To process and manage the admission of those who want to integrate as distributors of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL
- To process and manage the admission of those who want to integrate as trainers of INTERNATIO
- NAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL
- To carry out direct marketing activities such as managing the list of subscriptions, sending newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- To establish communication with subscribers and users.
- Manage, moderate and respond to comments made by Users in the blog and in the Website’s forum.
- Manage the curriculums and selection processes contained in the job board.
- Manage customer service and provide follow-up services.
- Maintenance of historical business relationships.
- Provide information about services, transmit technical notices, updates, security alerts, etc.
6. Legitimizing bases that we use to process your personal data.
This website uses several personal data collection systems that will always be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, under the following assumptions:
- For contact forms or contacts made through email the basis that legitimates the treatment is the application of pre-contractual measures by interested parties based on the interest shown in receiving information about us and our products and / or services.
- For the forms of distributors and trainers, the basis that legitimates the treatment is the application of pre-contractual measures by the interested party based on the interest shown in forming part as a distributor or as a trainer, as appropriate.
- For the user registration forms where personal data is recorded on our website, the basis that legitimates the processing is the execution of a subscription contract to our website under the terms and conditions established in the general conditions of the Website https://dibuprint3d.com/notice-legal
- For the forms where personal data are recorded for the realization of the purchase of our products and / or services, the basis that legitimates the treatment is the execution of a purchase contract under the terms and conditions established in the general conditions of the Website http:/dibuprint3d.com/aviso-legal
- For the forms where personal data are registered for selection processes, the legal basis of the treatment is the application of pre-contractual measures by the interested party based on the application for employment formulated by it.
- The forms where you report the use of your data for direct marketing purposes including sending newsletters, promotions and special offers, etc., the basis that legitimates the treatment is the consent that is requested in the same form through a box specific for that purpose. The consent is obtained through a declaration or clear affirmative action for the treatment of personal data that concern you. Also, you can withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Finally, if it proceeds to the withdrawal of consent in any case this will condition other treatments based on the execution of a contract or other legal basis.
7. How we share your personal information.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL is not engaged in the sale of your personal information. We believe that this information is a vital part of our relationship with you. However, there are certain circumstances in which we may share your personal information with third parties, as indicated below:
- With your express consent: We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals that are not associated with INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL unless we have your affirmative consent to do so.
- In sales, merger, acquisition or similar operations: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a substantial part of our assets or other similar sales transaction, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and / or a prominent notice on our website about such a transfer and any decisions you may have regarding your information.
- For the fulfillment of our legal obligations: when the disclosure is necessary to comply with our obligations with laws, regulations, legal processes or governmental requests that affect us.
- For the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or when the courts act in the exercise of their judicial function: In certain circumstances, the disclosure of personal data may be mandatory because it is subject to a request, order or judicial summons.
- For the provision of services by providers acting on our behalf Occasionally, we conclude contracts with carefully selected third parties so that they can help us to provide the services of the Web such as:
E-mail marketing platforms to manage the sending of electronic bulletins and advertising of our services by e-mail.
Hosting in order to perform their hosting and email services.
Web platform: to offer technical support on the code created for the Web
- Aggregate or Unidentifiable Data: We may share aggregate information or other non-personal information that does not identify you directly with third parties to improve the overall experience of our Services.
8. Conservation of personal data.
We will retain your personal information as necessary to fulfill the purposes of the treatment for which it was collected. We will retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our commercial or contractual requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, enforce our agreements or until you withdraw the consent, which you previously consented, regarding direct marketing activities.
9. Sending and registration of personal data
The sending of personal data is mandatory according to the purposes described in point 5. Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the products and services. services of a INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL.
10. Security measures adopted in relation to the processing of personal data
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL informs that it implements and applies appropriate technical and organizational security mechanisms and measures to guarantee a level of security of the treatment appropriate to the risk.
For this, INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL based on an objective evaluation has identified, analyzed and evaluated the risks of probability and variable severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons (risk assessment phase) and, consequently, INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL in the risk treatment phase has applied timely and effective security mechanisms and measures to eliminate or mitigate the risks identified in the risk assessment phase. Specifically, appropriate and effective technical and organizational measures are adopted to mitigate the risks of destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Likewise INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL guarantees the user the fulfillment of the duty of professional secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data of the users and the duty to keep them.
11. Rights of the Interested Party.
As a user you can direct your communications and exercise your ARCO rights following the formalities imposed by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulation and by the REGULATION (EU) 2016 / 679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data
In all our operations related to your privacy, we strive to comply with the current regulations, this lists a series of rights for the interested party that we list below:
- The right to be presented the information in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible, using a clear and clear language.
- As interested, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- The right to be informed about your data, including the processed data and the purpose for which it is processed.
- In the case that consent has been granted for any of the purposes reported and determined in the treatments to which we refer we inform you that you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The right to object – If you ask us, we will stop processing your data.
- The right of deletion, or the right to be forgotten – If you ask, we will erase the personal data we have.
- In certain circumstances, as an interested party, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Likewise, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have given us in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, to be able to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, as interested party may object to the processing of your data, so we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Likewise, we inform you that when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or how to exercise them you may submit a claim to the Control Authority. If you want to know more information about this right and how to exercise it, you can contact the AGPD: http://www.agpd.es/ Tel. 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17. C / Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid.
- Regarding the processing of your data for the purpose of advertising and promotions of our services, you can exercise the voluntary exclusion of such communications in an easy and simple way through the following modalities:
- Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling 96 269 07 22 asked by the Department of Communication
- In each commercial communication that you receive, you will have the option to exercise the exclusion by checking the option “Baja Comunicaciones Comerciales”.
You can make changes to your personal information at any time through e-mail: email@example.com and communicating with customer service, you can choose never to receive commercial communications as we indicated in the point “Consent for advertising shipments” .
Also hereby, declares to be informed that you can exercise your rights at any time, attaching a photocopy of your ID, free of charge at this address Calle Sierra Calderona, N1 under Puerto de Sagunto 46520 (Valencia), or the following e-mail : Info@dibuprint3d.com indicating in the subject “LOPD Valencia“
12. Treatment of special categories of personal data and personal data relating to convictions and criminal offenses
The formalization of free text fields does not allow the introduction of personal information relating to personal data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, and the processing of genetic data. , biometric data aimed at univocally identifying a natural person, data relating to health or data relating to sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person, as well as personal data relating to convictions and criminal offenses. In case of entering any information related to the mentioned aspects in any of our forms or through the e-mail will be immediately erased from our information systems without being able to attend the query made, since such data is not necessary or relevant for the purposes determined in the treatments of this Web.
13. Links to other websites
14. Data quality
In order to comply with the principles of privacy, especially the quality of the data, INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL le inform you that you only need to provide your own personal data and not that of another person, unless you represent it legally. Likewise, in order to optimize the quality of the information, we need your data to be correct, current, accurate and true.
In the event that the data you provide us is from another person that does not represent or that your own data or those of the other personnel you represent are false, erroneous, non-current, or inadequate, you will be responsible for any damage, direct and / or or indirectly caused to third parties or to INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL
The data requested by the User indicated with an asterisk (*) will be strictly necessary to be able to contact the User. In no case the fact of not providing more data than strictly necessary will mean a reduction in the quality of the service.
15. Data of minors or incapacitated
The use of the Service is not allowed to minors, so if the interested party is under 13 years of age, we ask you to refrain from using the services of this Website.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL may request information or additional documentation in order to verify the age of the interested party.
16. Data update
The user is the only source of information of their personal data, so INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL, asks that, in order to keep your data updated and updated at all times in accordance with the principles of the LOPD, communicate to the address indicated for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, any variation thereof, as well as the cessation of its activity in the entity it represents in its case, to proceed with the cancellation and / or historical treatment of them.
17. Consent for advertising shipments.
In the case of those users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL is authorized to send commercial communications concerning products or services of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL that are similar to those that were initially subject to contracting with the client. In any case, the user can request the exclusion on a voluntary basis to not receive more business information through the Customer Service channels after proving their identity, or by unsubscribing from the advertising e-mail they receive.
Your personal data will be kept in our information systems indefinitely to carry out marketing campaigns for the company’s products and services, as long as you do not use your right to opt-out of such advertising shipments.
18. Data transfer
Regarding the personal data provided by the interested party, INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL guarantees maximum confidentiality being the sole and exclusive recipient thereof, not making assignments or communications to third parties except those indicated by current regulations, except in those cases whose assignment responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of such treatment with third-party files or when access is necessary for the provision of a service to INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL acting in In charge of the Treatment.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices, previously informing users of the changes that occur in it.
The uninterrupted use of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL by the User will constitute a ratification of this document, with the modifications and changes that have been introduced.
For the same reasons previously mentioned, INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL reserves the right to modify or interrupt the INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL Service in whole or in part, having mediated or not notification to the user. INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL will not be liable to the User or to third parties for having exercised their right to modify or interrupt the Service INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL